A Little Friendly Advice
Don’t panic, even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our First Time Car Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new or used vehicle of your own.
We make it easy to get up to speed.
Buying a car is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll ever make. That decision gets even bigger when you’ve never done it before. But here’s the good news: we’ve put everything you need right here. You’ll find answers to all your questions, as well as helpful tips to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience. Our goal is to get you into the vehicle – and finance option- that’s right for you.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Do you need to tow anything?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel mileage needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you need/want an upgraded engine?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
- What other luxury features are important to you?
Figure out a price range and monthly payment that fits your budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit.
Once you zero in on the perfect vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process, either online at www.GPAutoCredit.com
Whether you prefer to apply for financing online or in person, we make the process simple and convenient.